[BitPim-devel] Support for LG vx8100
Adam Barrow
2005-07-26 18:07:09 UTC
I saw in the archives that someone announced phonebook support for the
LG VX8100 (which I was about to embark on myself) but I couldn't get
the attachment (or email address) out of the archives. Could someone
please send me either?

Thank you,
Adam Barrow
Simon
2005-07-29 04:26:43 UTC
Adam,

I added the support for the vx8100 for version 7.33.
What is you e-mail address? I'll send you the files.
You can reply to me at skyjunky'at'hotmail'dot'com.

Simon

Simon
2005-07-31 15:04:16 UTC
I had a bunch of requests for the changes I made.
I uploaded the source and an unofficial install package to
http://dc1.4shared.com/dir/31530/4d7d0686 .

Phonebook, ringtone and wallpaper support only.
Phone autodetect does not work.

No guarentees it will work on your phone I only tested it on mine.
Use at your own risk :)

Simon