[Bitpim-devel] CDM8900 phonebook writing works!
Roger Binns
2004-05-05 01:07:39 UTC
I have phonebook writing working now. This phone is yet another one
of those that requires a reboot after changing the phonebook.
I still need to correct the group information.

Also does anyone have a list of allowed characters in a phone number.
If you write back characters the phone doesn't like (such as parentheses
or space), it replaces them with dashes. (That is better than the
LG phones which truncate the number at that point!)

For the CDM8900 folks out there, I would appreciate as much detail
as possible as to how wallpapers and ringtones are stored. I
would also appreciate zips containing your index files and the
actual media themselves.