[Bitpim-devel] vx7000
Roger Binns
2004-09-18 04:15:03 UTC
The good news is that RPI sent me one that arrived today.
The calendar and phonebook look the same as the other
LG models (other than it being real hard to figure out
how many phonebook entries there are).

And yet *again* they have changed how images and ringtones
are indexed. It seems to be the favourite sport of LG
programmers gratuitiously changing how that is done.

The video stuff seems to be as Stephen already experienced
on another phone. The video is MP4 and the audio is "a4pm".
That seems to be some variant of mpeg4 audio (it is a
different endian "mp4a"). I haven't tried the latest ffmpeg
to see if it supports that audio codec yet. It does support
the video codec and can convert to motion jpeg so we can
display it in BitPim.