[BitPim-devel] BitPim Software
Parker
2007-12-21 17:58:48 UTC
To all developers,

I love the program. I downloaded it yesterday and got all the
ringtones I could ever want on my LG chocolate. One suggestion
though; I know it would be a major project, but would you be able to
make BitPim compatable with Microsoft's "Zune" mp3 player as well?
That way no one has to dick around with the zune software and can
just use your program.

Thanks, and keep it up,
Pete
Joe Pham
2007-12-24 00:15:16 UTC
but would you be able to make BitPim compatable with
Microsoft's "Zune" mp3 player as well?
Not sure what you have in mind by "compatible". Though I don't own a Zune, I understand it's a media player and works pretty well with WMP. Not quite sure how BitPim would fit into this.

Orchard Bank MasterCard
Get your credit on track with an Orchard Bank MasterCard
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/JKFkuJO6ZlXUlW4s6cN4dLqymFN6vAjMkO5PfNvBVkHBpPn7qyrrla/