[BitPim-devel] LG VX-4650 Support
Joe Pham
2005-08-12 04:41:37 UTC
I just added some supports to the LG VX4650: Phonebook (R/W), Wallpapers (R/W), and Ringtones (R/W). For wallpapers, this phone supports BMP, PNG, JPG, and GIF. By default, BitPim will convert your wallpaper images into jpeg (via the Image Preview Dialog). For ringtones, this phone supports MID, QCP, PMD, and MP3. Currently, BitPim can read all available fields of a phonebook entry, and can write back all fields except one: the wallpaper ID field. I'm not sure why that field is not working and would appreciate any insight into the cause.
Please post if you run into any problems or issues.