[BitPim-devel] Tested with vx9100 firmware V06?
Gregg Eshelman
2008-10-09 04:08:32 UTC
Firmware V06 has been released for the vx9100, but since the file is over 50 megs it's not being updated via FOTA.

I've seen a few mentions on some phone boards about people having problems with BitPim after having their vx9100's updated, either by Verizon stores or by doing it themselves. (One poster said a Verizon rep told him that FOTA was only going to be used for updates requiring 30 seconds or less to download.)

I'm waiting on getting mine updated until I get an 'all clear' on compatibility with BitPim.