[BitPim-devel] My Cellular phone
unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
--0-1284767577-1192638120=:39293

I have a cdm7075 cell phone, i heard it might be an audiovox phone, ct starcom made the phone and i heard that ct starcom took over the cellular phone part from audiovox.I need the software and the drivers for my usb cable so i can get my pictures off of my cellular phone onto my computer...Could you please help me on this to where and how i can get the software and drivers for my cellular phone and the drivers for my usb cable..Thanks.
http://mail.yahoo.com