[Bitpim-devel] Support for TM520/VX1/VX10
Chris Poon
2004-02-18 23:39:39 UTC
Seeing that I have possession of a spare TM520, I shall squeeze some
time to complete the support for the TM520 (VX1/VX10 shall be similar).
The code that I updated and sent to Roger (which should be in
the CVS by now) should do Phonebook and Scheduler already. The only
thing left to do is the ringtone support for the phones that have the
right firmware (earlier TM520 like mine doesn't support ringtones at all).
AFAIK, this phone doesn't support wallpaper so I don't think the VX1/VX10
will be different. I shall verify the phonebook/scheduler write routines
and check out the latest CVS and see if I can clean up the code a bit
to make it more like the other LG modules. It's been a while since I touched
that code, and after that I shall get on the 4600/5450 and AudioVox CDM8900.