[BitPim-devel] CSV Label Fix
Michael C.
2006-10-17 03:28:57 UTC
Joe,

I found a minor bug in the attached two Python files; both dealt with
the "*.CSV" files being mislabeled in the "browse" file manager. I have
corrected them. In both cases, the lines were:
wildcard="CSV files (*.cvs)|*.csv",
and I updated them to:
wildcard="CSV files (*.csv)|*.csv",

Note the "(*.cvs)|" in the description. I noticed this bug today.

importexport.py: Line 2255
csv_calendar.py: Line 81

Please update the build with these updates. Thanks.

I hope to get a chance within the next few weeks to dig into finishing
the VX8300; I want to fix the wallpaper and ringer assignments in the
phonebook.

Michael C.
Joe Pham
2006-10-19 02:44:36 UTC
Thanks for the patch. I'll roll it into the next release.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com