[BitPim-devel] Sanyo Katana II 6650 Export SMS
Don Lewis
2009-11-02 20:24:21 UTC
I am having a problem exporting the SMS Messages from this phone. There
are a total of 245 SMS in the inbox and outbox (196 and 49
respectively). When I select Export SMS as a CSV it shows 245 entries.
It will only export the inbox and none of the entries in the outbox. I
selected all the outbox messages and attempted to export the 49 selected
messages. It only exported the outbox headings and none of the message
data.

Any thoughts on how to correct this would be appreciated. I can send
the BitPim dat files to anyone willing to assist.

Thanks,

Don L.
h***@hotmail.com
2009-11-02 20:27:54 UTC