[BitPim-devel] Import Phonebook data window
Jerad Clark
2005-10-16 03:04:43 UTC
ok. I have no idea how this "Import Phonebook data" window is supposed to work.

1) It looks like a merge, but it doesn't show me the merges it did (I
deleted a phone number that no longer works, so It should have been
red, but wasn't).

2) Then if I clear a field twice I get an exception, or clear a blank field.

3) Out of the 10-15 times I've had this window open, the confidence
column had data in it once.

4) And none of the columns sort in any manner that makes sense when
you click on the header.

Does anyone know what I did to this window?

5) On a separate note, it appears that if I do not have an area code
in my phone number, it never gets "prettified", anywhere in Bit