[BitPim-devel] A900 Development
David Lonie
2007-07-24 15:44:46 UTC
I think I went through the excersise of trying AT#PXXXX commands a while ago
and didn't find anything useful.
Did you get through all of them? I'm going to *try*, but at this rate I have
spent quite a few hours at it, and I'm only to "AT#PAPLT=?".

A quick question about kermit: I am only communicate using it for X number of
bytes, then I have to restart the phone. Is this a buffer issue? I did "set
buffers [insert enormus number]" but to no effect. It always stops after the
same interval, and I cannot reconnect to the phone until it is restarted.
Does anyone have any ideas about possibly getting more data from kermit
faster? Or is there a better emulator you'd recommend?

Dave