[BitPim-devel] Outlook calendar sync problem with wrong times for n on-owner even ts
Joe Pham
2007-01-11 01:52:16 UTC
However, the events I receive/accept from others appear on the
outlook calendar correctly, but appear in bitpim (and on phone
exactly 5 hours off (GMT -5:00).
I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting the problem.
I've been looking into it, and I haven't been able to reproduce the
problem. How did you get the appointments? Did someone email them
to you? And did the appointments' times appear correct when you view
them in Outlook?

FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd