[BitPim-devel] Update to BitPim Help
Joe Pham
2005-08-05 04:32:38 UTC
With the recent committed changes, I believe the BitPim help doc is fairly up-to-date (including changes planned for 0.7.35). The only areas that I'm not sure are the help for the Phonebook tab and the helps for specific phones. Additionally, I recommend adding the following help sections:

Phonebook Entry Editor Dialog.
Image Preview Dialog.
FAQ:
How do I bypass the BitPim Image Preview Dialog?
Why doesn't BitPim detect/recognize my phone?
I created a QCP ringtone via the Audio Conversion Dialog, but it did not show up in the Ringers tab?

The help for the Restore Files dialog may not be applicable any more.

Any other suggestions or recommendations?

Surfing so fast you won't believe it's not broadband!
Try NetZero HiSpeed 3G.
Visit http://www.netzero.com to sign up today!