[BitPim-devel] Website
Ken Schnell
2007-11-11 21:50:51 UTC
I know the website has a very nicely laid out help section about phones.
I would like to make two small suggestions:
I think that for each Phone in the Help section a link to FAQ about this
phone with a further link to Forum questions regarding that Phone or
manufacturer might be nice.

Also a link to a download location for a driver would be good - or a place
on the website where users could contribute their drivers..I am having a
REAL bear of a time getting one for the LG Lx570 it uses the qualcomm
chipset just like Sanyo - so I thought hey Sanyo hey Qcomm - how bout that I
thought....-