[Bitpim-devel] CDM8900 - please test
Roger Binns
2004-05-04 07:42:33 UTC
For those testing this phone against CVS, please check the
phonebook reading is correct. I believe it is 100% perfect.

Also see if you can figure out a pattern to the fields I
marked as next and prev in the protocol analyser.

I would also appreciate any guesses as to what the 'dunno'
stuff is.

I have been working on writing the phonebook, but it is
failing dismally. My phonebook now has 300 entries
all called 'No Name' :-) I am slowly ensuring that what
happens is an exact duplicate of what the Curitel application
does, as I had been taking some shortcuts. I also think
that the prev and next fields may matter in some way.