[BitPim-devel] added filter lists to call history
Robert Redburn
2008-01-03 05:51:16 UTC
I wanted more powerful filtering for call history entries so added filter
lists for each column. This allows for combinational filtering on any
values present in the data. I prefer the vertical orientation of the
filters down the right side of the panel but also added a horizontal
option. I debated removing the folders incoming, outgoing, etc. in the tree
as this sort of makes them obsolete, but instead I've simply made the filter
lists honor the folder selection for now. I didn't want to mess with
virtual list controls for this initial test so performance on huge call
histories may suffer a little. Any feedback is welcome, especially
regarding OS's other than windows which I have not tested.

The diff of call_history.py looks a little funny so I also attached my full
copy. I left the old callhistorylist implementation in tact for now, but it
could be removed if the change is accepted.

-Robert