unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Also if the version file is present it should be
the only thing used
to match the phone, the other check for phones
without the version
file caused the 6100 to be detected as a 6000!, not
sure why.
Do both 6000 and 6100 have version files? I need
more data to evaluate this.
I do not know about the 6000, but the 6100 does have
the version file. The 6100 version file contains
"VX6100", the other test using the lgpbinfo_key did
return 'vx6000' in the string from the phone, a bug
probably as it really is a 6100, changing the code to
only use the version file if present gets around the
bug in the phone.

If you want me to do any more testing I have access to
the 6100 again.

Simon