[BitPim-devel] Feedback on 0.90-0fficial: SCH-A90 working except for groups
Peter Quirk
2006-05-17 03:58:22 UTC
I was able to import from SCH-A950 correctly, and was able to export my Outlook calendar to the phone for the first time. This is a great day! I was able to import the PIX from the phone, but no FLIX. I was also able to import memos.

I'm still seeing problems with the groups as mentioned a few days ago. Of the 10 groups in my phone, the first one (No Group) and the last four are not captured by Bitpim. In the Categories tab of the phone book, group 1 (No Group) is listed as a blank line, which may be the intended mapping, but it is not clear that this is what was intended.

Questions:
1. Should the built-in ringtones be imported? I have no ringtones beyond the built-in ones, but nothing is imported.
2. Do you intend to handle voice memos and FLIX?

Many thanks for your work so far!

-- Peter