[BitPim-devel] Google Contacts API
Bryan Psimas
2008-03-08 21:01:26 UTC
Hi everyone,

I am a developer and I use Bitpim often. Google recently released a
Contacts API (http://code.google.com/apis/contacts/). Is anyone planning
to implement a feature in Bitpim to export / import and merge phone
contacts with email addresses in gmail? I think this feature would be
great. If no one else is already working on this or interested in
working on it, I will try to implement this feature.

Bryan
Joe Pham
2008-03-13 00:59:21 UTC
Is anyone planning to implement a feature in Bitpim to export /
import and merge phone contacts with email addresses in gmail?
Thanks for the info. I'll probably look into it, but you're also welcome to give it a try.

Free information on Sanibel Island Vacations. Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmgOJqB4l50GD13ZSgIjS71J5nEjTPODAFwrbH6YzmsxPXU4/