[Bitpim-devel] Samsung A650 bitpim support
d***@netzero.com
2004-10-18 23:53:32 UTC
Stephen, thanks for checking in the code, any of your changes would be fine with me. Will post an update with saving phonebook feature soon.

-Joe Pham

-- Stephen Wood <***@bitpim.org> wrote:
I have put your code into the CVS. I put your name on the copyright
line for both files (I renamed com_samsungat to com_samsung).

Please let me know if you don't agree to the copyright or putting the
code into the CVS.

I have not added the phone to guiwidgets.py yet as I want to study the
code and also rework it to use the sendatcommand function.

Stephen
Stephen, sorry 'bout that. Here you go again.

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/ month - visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!