[BitPim-devel] [BitPim-user] Samsung SCH-A900 development
Stephen Wood
2007-07-24 03:52:53 UTC
I have moved this discussion to bitpim-devel.

There was no code for the A900 checked in. I just checked in a skeleton for
the A900. It is not going to do anything useful, except maybe auto detect
the phone.

I think I went through the excersise of trying AT#PXXXX commands a while ago
and didn't find anything useful.

I'll check in some code in the next few days that demonstrates the phonebook
reading protocol.

Stephen
I should update the help pages. We have one of these phones and are
slowly
working on it. I know how to read packets with phonebook data, but I
need
to sit down and work out the data structures. If you could get the
developer version of BitPim running, you could probably hurry this along
as
I don't have a lot of time to work on BitPim.
Ok, I've got trunk running, how did you get bitpim to recognize this
phone?
Looking through the source, I don't see any references to it. Could you
give
me a rough overview of what you got done so far?
Thanks,
Dave