[BitPim-devel] BitFling works
Stephen Wood
2005-04-29 20:59:42 UTC
This is just a quick note to report that Dale and I successfully used
BitFling last night to talk to a Sanyo 7400. (BitFling was repaired a
few releases ago, but as far as I know hasn't seen any actual use
until last night.)

One issue we had is that if I restarted the client, the phone on the
remote end would no longer be listed as available. Some combination
of restarting the BitFling server and disconnecting and reconnecting
the phone would make the phone an available port again. I will
experiment with sending a device close request.

Would there be any harm in BitPim closing the port whenever it
finishes the Send or Get commands requested by the user? Also would
it hurt to close the port upon exceptions?

Stephen