[BitPim-devel] Exception caused by permissions issue?
Ted Parks
2009-10-24 21:00:57 UTC
I have posted a question about 1.0.7 on Ubuntu 8.04 on the user list but
not received a reply.

I would be grateful for any suggestions. I get the exception below when
I try to create a memo in Bitpim to put
on my LG Touch.

Is this a permissions problem? How do I resolve the issue?

Thanks
Ted Parks

BitPim version: 1.0.7.20090805-Test
An unexpected exception has occurred.
Please see the help for details on what to do.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/memo.py", line 511, in _OnListBoxItem
File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py",
line 11801, in GetClientData
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "IsValid(n)" failed at
../src/gtk/listbox.cpp(674) in DoGetItemClientData(): Invalid index
passed to GetItemClientData

Variables by last 8 frames, innermost last

Frame _OnListBoxItem in src/memo.py at line 511
self = <memo.MemoWidget; proxy of <Swig Object of type
'wxPanel *' at 0x9d08b98> >
evt = <wx._core.CommandEvent; proxy of <Swig Object of type
'wxCommandEvent *' at 0xbf

Frame GetClientData in
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py at line
11801
args = (<wx._controls.ListBox; proxy of <Swig Object of type
'wxListBox *' at 0x9d08d28
kwargs = Keys []
{}

There are several hundred people on this list. Please be
courteous, on topic and follow the instructions before posting
http://www.bitpim.org/help/support.htm
h***@hotmail.com
2009-10-24 21:02:22 UTC