[BitPim-devel] Samsung SMS Canned Messages
Joe Pham
2005-05-14 04:36:39 UTC
The protocol for updating the SMS canned messages for Samsung's phone is broken: it does update the phone's canned messages, but only until the phone is cycle-powered or rebooted. The work-around is to manual "save" the new info right after BitPim sends it to the phone. Personally, I don't update that list often, and can live with the work-around. My question is: should I include this feature into BitPim as is, or is it just too broken to bother? My other option is to leave it in debug mode for personal use.

Get NetZero Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/half to sign up today!