[BitPim-devel] 0.7.34 built
Roger Binns
2005-07-20 06:01:38 UTC
After many hours of updating dependencies, 0.7.34 is now built and
ready to test. Grab it from the usual place:

http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=120233

Please don't do any commits until we know this works as there have
been a rather large number of updates since the last build.

Roger
Bruce S
2005-07-20 15:10:11 UTC
After many hours of updating dependencies, 0.7.34 is now built and ready
to test.
Quick test of LGVX3200 updates all look good. Thanks.

Bruce
--
Bruce Schurmann
BitPim LG-VX3200 dev
Joe Pham
2005-07-21 01:42:30 UTC
The load looks good. I failed to catch a minor GUI annoyance, which fix would have to wait for the next load.

Surfing so fast you won't believe it's not broadband!
Try NetZero HiSpeed 3G.
Visit http://www.netzero.com to sign up today!
Joe Pham
2005-07-21 01:45:14 UTC
I also committed a new updates.xml for this build. It appears that the version history link on bitpim.org has not yet been updated.