[BitPim-devel] Unable to start BitPim 1.0.7-official on Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit
ShawnM
2010-01-26 19:01:00 UTC

Just reporting this failure. I just installed the official 1.0.7 release of
BitPim on my Windows 7 Enterprise (32-bit) laptop. The install (as
'administrator') completed without error. However trying to start BitPim
results in a pop-up box titled "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" whose
contents show "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in
an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information." There is only an "OK" box to click.

I assume this may be some DLL related problem but I don't know where any
other logging info may be. Let me know if I can provide any other useful
information to help resolve this.

Thanks,

Shawn
2010-01-30 18:29:09 UTC