unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
There is auto version code in the build script now, if I run it will it
update the version number automatically, how do I create a test build?
For anything below /svnroot/bitpim/releases, the version is whatever
the next path component after releases is. For everything else it
is the svn path with the svnrevision attached. eg if you are working
on /developers/simonc/pretty then the version becomes
developers-simonc-pretty-12345 where 12345 is the current svn revision
number.

BTW you will get an installation package on Windows and Mac. (I am
still working on Linux). However it won't function correctly as
none of the phone modules will be present. I still have to work out
a way to include them.
Also jarow has never worked for me, I have to rename jarowpy.py to jarow.py
to make it work.
You definitely shouldn't need to do that. What exactly is your
definition of "never worked". It should automatically use the
Python implementation if you haven't built the C implementation.