[BitPim-devel] Looking for bitpim developer who has an understandi ng of the overall package
Joe Pham
2008-12-11 00:23:27 UTC
I need to have a Bitpim developer for a presentation in the USA in
January 12-13, 2009.
What type of presentation and for what type of event?

Click to lower your debt and consolidate your monthly expenses.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/PnY6rc1j7WbjTOqt90kYIwux4rcIcDCM3y1BBtQFrMz8rJu3Jn6p2/
Don Lewis
2008-12-11 14:46:56 UTC
The Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE) is having a meeting in Las Vegas and is hosting several commercial software companies who specialize in forensic cellular phone software. We would like to take the opportunity to invite a developer to participate since Bitpim is routinely used by Law Enforcement for cell phone analysis.

Don L. Lewis
Vice Chairman SWGDE
www.swgde.org