[BitPim-devel] Samsung m520 AT commands
Vallevand, Mark K
2008-05-30 14:10:27 UTC
OK. I've got support for the Samsung m520 slapped in, but it doesn't
respond to many of the AT commands. It does stuff like ATZ and AT+GMI
and AT#PMODE=1. But none of the good stuff seems to be there. Any
suggestions for figuring out which AT commands are there?

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
Strong beer is the milk of the old.
- Martin Luther

and its attachments from all computers.
Vallevand, Mark K