[BitPim-devel] Debugging new phones?
David A. Ritter
2007-05-01 23:19:28 UTC
I've gotten some of my AX8600 code working with Bitpim. I am able to
Get Phone Data for Phonebook, Calendar, Wallpaper and Ringtones.
I would like to test out some Send functions, but I'm not ready to
brick my phone.
There is reference to using a PHONE_FS env var to debug, but I
haven't figured out how this is supposed to work. I can set the env
var, but I can't tell what effect it has. The Get Phone Data function
is still going after the real hardware, will the Send function be
writing to the phone, or to the PHONE_FS directory?

Dave