[BitPim-devel] MSVCP71.dll Error
Jennifer Smith
2009-09-23 22:57:41 UTC
When opening Bitpim on my windows XP system I receive the error, Missing
BSVCP71.dll try reinstalling the program. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled 3 times and the error still pops up. I have the dll file in
question in the bitpim folder but it does not seem to be installing when I
install the program. Below is the error log file.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bp.py", line 20, in <module>
File "bp_cli.pyo", line 21, in <module>
File "bp_config.pyo", line 19, in <module>
File "guihelper.pyo", line 23, in <module>
File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 45, in <module>
File "wx\_core.pyo", line 4, in <module>
File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 12, in <module>
File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 10, in __load

Is there a way i can force the installation of the DLL file?

Thank you
Jennifer
h***@hotmail.com
2009-09-24 23:37:57 UTC