[BitPim-devel] [BitPim-user] two suggestions for Bitpim
Simon C
2006-06-18 05:06:19 UTC
2. Could there be a count added to the contacts list showing
the total
number of contacts and a count showing the total number of phone
numbers entered in the list.
It's a good suggestion. We'll look into it.
I was thinking about another improvement to the GUI regarding the phonebook.
The phonebook node would become a root with a contacts and a groups node.
This will make managing the groups easier.
The phonebook root widget could show phonebook stats as suggested here.

I don't plan to work on this because I don't have time, maybe someone else
could take a crack at it?

Simon