unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
c:\projects\bitpim> python analyser.py examples\vx4400phonebookread.txt
c:\projects\bitpim> python analyser.py examples\tm520phonebookread.txt

The actual protocols are described in the various p_*.p files from which
.py files are generated. Take a stab at making one for your phone.
I would then recommend doing a data dump of a simple session in the same
format as the above files, and check they can be read with your description.

At that point you are ready to move onto real code. A simple example
to start with is com_lgtm520.py. It should make sense while reading the
analyser file above. com_lgvx4400.py has more stuff in it and is a more
detailed example.

Send me email if you want advice, comments, or someone to throw your
observations off while doing this stuff.

Also if you feel that some of the code could do with better documentation,
more comments etc, then please tell me. I won't get upset!

There is always apidoc at http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/apidoc/ which is
normally at most 2 or 3 days old.

Welcome!