unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
The versionhistory blurb.

The help files are actually .htd and are pre-processed to form the HTML.
Tell me what files you want and where they should go in the hiearchy.
I have to add them using the help authoring tool. The content can come
later.
I'll keep looking for extended protocol values.
I never found anything when I tried however many years ago.
There are a couple of other
links I'm missing - the voicedial setting is lost when I replace a phone
book entry in addition to the wall paper setting.
On the phones I did, the voicedials hook into entry numbers or serials
for entries. Another reason for the laborious update process that
tries to keep entry numbers the same, and definitely keeps the serials
the same.