unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Yeah, I caught that, and greatly approve, as I also find Subversion a
lot saner than CVS, not that that's terribly difficult. ;-)
BTW what is the Python version available on Debian? Can multiple
versions be installed at the same time (Gentoo uses something
called slots to accomplish that).
2.3(.5) is the default, but 2.4(.2) is also available, and
coinstallable. The wxPython packages currently tie me to 2.3, though.
I'd dearly love to get rid of DSV as Python 2.3 introduced a library
csv module. Sadly it doesn't handle unicode.
Ah, I was wondering why you hadn't switched over; thanks for the
explanation.
Robin was away for a while. Now that he is back the pace of wxPython
releases should resume including bug fixes.
Glad to hear it.
ReleaseForge is a gui app using Qt. In that sense it is a marginal
improvement over the web page interface supplied by SourceForge,
but it just changes whose silly buttons you have to press.
Sigh. I take it there's no good way to rip out its GUI and just use
the underlying engine?
Finger ***@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.