[BitPim-devel] SMS messages ENV Touch
l***@pciway.com
2009-07-27 17:37:51 UTC
I'm new to the group and would like to contribute. In trying to
understand how the code works, I've been trying to understand the
format of the files. Stepping through the code and matching it with
the files from the Env Touch are leading me nowhere. BitPIM seems to
be decoding the file properly, but I don't understand how the Msg List
is decoded. If someone could give me a quick breakdown of how its
encoded, because it looks like just the first 20-50 characters of a
text message are in there as ascii and the rest are encoded in some
fashion.

Thanks!

Loren