unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
BitPim Help, I'll add a link to the Wiki part(s). Pertinent =
changes to the Help suggested from users will be manually updated.
Earlier, I was thinking the "editable" stuff would be just the phones
section. Stephen suggested adding the FAQ and the linux issues,
which sounds like a good idea to me. Anything else?
What I meant was an RO part and editable part within the same topic, =

ie. LG VX-4400 would have an RO part as exported from BitPim Help, =

and then an editable wiki part that other users may contribute (the =

4400 might be a bad example since it's been out there for a while). =

Conceptually, each topic would consist of 2 files: an RO exported =

BitPim help, and a wiki part to which the BitPim Help could be linked.
Additionally, for those users who for whatever reason don't have a =
web connection that is reasonable to browse with, we could =
export the HTML from the wiki, and include that with the BitPim =
release, as raw HTML.
Not as HTML but probably as text files which could then be imported =

into HelpBlocks. Having one file per topic would certainly simplify =

things.

I'd suggest pick a topic (a phone, or FAQ for example) and develop =

the RO and Wiki parts, and import/export/exchange contents back and =

forth to show that it can be done before going any further.

Save hundreds of dollars a year with NetZero Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit NetZero today!
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?u=3Dhttp://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-21304=
20-238