[BitPim-devel] BitPim test release 1.0.6.20080630 available for download
Joe Pham
2008-07-01 11:04:05 UTC
Grab it from:

<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=76673&release_id=610490>

Changes in this release:

* Bug fix: LG VX-8800/10000 Note Pad.
* Improvement: LG AX-8600 Call History and Note Pad (patch submitted by
David Ritter).
* Bug fix: LG VX-8500/8800/10000: better BREW file access (i.e. fewer "file
block" errors).
* Bug fix: LG VX-9900: access to the mmc1 dir via Command Line Interface
(CLI).
* Bug fix: Motorola: BitPim failed to read phonebook from some Motorola
models.
* Improvement: Call History: Navigate to other subtrees.
* Bug fix: SCP-6650: Fix Katana-II phone/port detection
* Add "extrazero" fields to listfile and listdirectory responses so that
filesystem view will work for Samsung SPHA-900. May break filesystem view
for other phones.
* New phone support: Sanyo SCP-8400
* New phone support: LG VX-9100 (enV2) (Initial)
* Bug fix: Can't view Data Recording files on non-Intel Mac.

Click here for financial aid options. Quick and Easy.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijndCzvL8ntGA5um6N9PyCNqOFzc16aAelRilhUssRMNjVPYQ/
Vallevand, Mark K
2008-07-01 13:28:34 UTC
I emailed the changes for initial support (detection only) of the
Samsung m520. Did they get checked in? I'm at work, so I can't do an
svn update to find out.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
Strong beer is the milk of the old.
- Martin Luther

and its attachments from all computers.

[...]

-