unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
You must be subscribed at the time of posting. Any messages sent before
subscribing or with unrecognised senders are placed in a queue for the lists
administrator (me). Every few days I go in and reject ALL of them (I am not
going to check each message to see if the sender subsequently subscribed,
work out what is spam, if the message got resent after subscribing etc).

If you would just like to read the lists as well as see the history then
I recommend the interfaces at Gmane:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mobile.bitpim.user
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mobile.bitpim.devel

It provides several different views, including RSS feeds. I don't believe
posting will work from Gmane (it mucks around with the