[BitPim-devel] Want to Develop VX4650 Module(s)
Joe Pham
2005-08-05 19:33:27 UTC
I would like to develop the modules needed to support the new LG >VX4650.
What data cable are you using with your 4650 and does it work well?

Surfing so fast you won't believe it's not broadband!
Try NetZero HiSpeed 3G.
Visit http://www.netzero.com to sign up today!
Michael C.
2005-08-05 20:11:58 UTC
Joe,

I'm using the data cable from DataPilot (i.e., Susteen), specifically
the #3 LG cable in the universal kit. I can access the phone (with the
hacked code I have), in that I can access the filesystem, but I haven't
been able to successfully download the phonebook or other data yet. I
could really use some help in interpretting what is going wrong.

Mike
Joe Pham
2005-08-10 00:56:03 UTC
I could really use some help in interpretting what is going wrong.
I'm willing to help, but w/o a phone w/ a cable, there's not a whole lot I can do.

Good luck,