[BitPim-devel] enV touch support
Nathan Hjelm
2009-06-23 08:03:43 UTC
enV touch support is in SVN. All features of the upgraded phonebook
are supported (favorites, and physical address data). At this time the
updated phonebook code is in com_lgvx11000.py but I want to keep all
of the lg phonebook v1.0 (vx-8550) code in one file. Would anyone be
opposed to merging the updated phonebook code into com_lgvx8550.py and
using hasattr () to limit favorites and address data to the phones
that support those features (I have tested this with a Voyager)?
Another option would be to move the lg phonebook code into com_lg.py.

-Nathan