unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
usb_set_debug: Setting debugging level to 255 (on)
usb_os_find_busses: Found 026
usb_os_find_busses: Found 027
usb_os_find_busses: Found 059
usb_os_find_busses: Found 091
usb_os_find_devices: Found 001 on 026
usb_os_find_devices: Found 002 on 026
usb_os_open: 05ac:8203
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_os_open: 05ac:8005
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_os_find_devices: Found 001 on 027
usb_os_open: 05ac:8005
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_os_find_devices: Found 001 on 059
usb_os_find_devices: Found 002 on 059
usb_os_open: 1004:6000
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_os_open: 05ac:8005
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_os_find_devices: Found 001 on 091
usb_os_open: 05ac:8006
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_os_open: 05ac:8005
USB error: usb_os_open: Another process already has exclusive access to
the device.
usb_open(<C usb_device instance at _02841a00_p_usb_device>)=None
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "usbscan.py", line 70, in ?
res=usbscan()
File "usbscan.py", line 28, in usbscan
for device in bus.devices():
File "/Users/n9yty/my_cvs/bitpim/bitpim/native/usb/usb.py", line 43,
in devices
yield USBDevice(dev)
File "/Users/n9yty/my_cvs/bitpim/bitpim/native/usb/usb.py", line 56,
in __init__
raise USBException()
native.usb.usb.USBException: usb_os_open: Another process already has
exclusive access to the device.

Steve Palm - ***@n9yty.com