[BitPim-devel] UX5000 Help Pages
Joe Pham
2007-03-13 01:08:27 UTC
I'm getting to do the build for the next BitPim release, and I need
someone to write up a few words bout the UX5000 support.

Thanks,

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24
Fiz Stein
2007-03-13 02:20:46 UTC

Do you need more than the following?

As near as I can tell without actually having a VX-6100, the UX-5000 is identical to the VX6100 from a user point of view. Can that help file be used with the following changes? The only thing that was changed from the VX6100 code was adding 2 (or was it 3?) unknown fields full of zeroes in the p_*.p file in a couple places. I have been using or tested the following features

Phonebook (seems ok),
camera (used quite a bit),
ringtones (uploaded and downloaded a couple for testing),
Calendar (used occasionally),
Memo (used quite a bit),
SMS (some testing, no real use, seems to work)
Call History (seems ok)

In addition, the exact cable I use is from
http://www.cellphoneshop.net/usbdacaforlg4.html,
Item Number DCAB-LG4270USB
USB Data Cable For LG AX4270, AX5000, UX5000, VX9800

fzzz

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265