[Bitpim-devel] Recent files update
d***@netzero.com
2004-11-13 18:24:00 UTC
I've just committed the following updates to BITPIM CVS:

pbcalendar.py (1.7):
- Fix bug 1062904.

com_phone.py (1.19)
com_samsungscha650.py (1.13)
gui.py (1.152)
pubsub.py (1.11)
ringers.py (1.16)
1. Remove all references of the Status Result Dialog.
2. Fixed the loss of ringer indices between sessions. The ringer indices are now persistent between sessions.
3. Specific A650 phonebook fixes:
a. Check for and truncate phonebook names, aliases, numbers, and emails.
b. Reject any entry not having either a number or email.
c. Only send a maximum of 500 entries and reject the rest.
d. BITPIM assinged speed dials now work like a stack starting from top and goind down. I must admit this looks kinda strange viewing the phonebook from the phone with entries storing at 500, 498, 499, etc.
e. Other minor misc fixes.
4. The ringers and wallpapers stuff remain essentially unchanged.

All suggestions & comments are welcome.

Look for special offers on
NetZero Platinum & NetZero HiSpeed
Visit Best Buy, RadioShack or Kmart Today.