[Bitpim-devel] User interface
Roger Binns
2003-03-13 02:50:47 UTC
I don't consider the Bitpim user interface to be that good. In particular the
menu structure could do with some thinking through. There is also something
to be said for using MDI instead of the notebook.

If you would like to contribute to bitpim, this is one area you can help.
See what other programs do, and try and figure out what makes sense to
bitpim users. (Remember the average user is not a coldly logical
programmer :-)

Produce some screenshots or other mockup of your ideas, and after a small
amount of discussion I'll implement whatever is best.