unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
--_eb97f8e2-aba7-45a6-9615-c9cebd5cf4a5_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
I have looked through the forms on the homepage&nbsp;and even tried to Google my question and have found no answer.&nbsp; I have the newest version of Bitpim and am trying to get it to work with my LG Octane.&nbsp; From what I've heard is that it is newer than the last time the Bitpim program has been updated and therefore doesn't support it.&nbsp; Are there any plans on an updated version of Bitpim which will support my phone?&nbsp; If not then is there a program available which can do this?&nbsp; I looked on Google and found nothing which transfers phone data like Bitpim and works for my Octane.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Thanks for your time,<BR>
Heather<BR> </div></body>
--_eb97f8e2-aba7-45a6-9615-c9cebd5cf4a5_--