[BitPim-devel] Phone request
David Roman
2010-01-10 23:06:57 UTC
I would like to request that BitPim support the Samsung SGH-A256 (Hype).
h***@hotmail.com
2010-01-11 20:05:54 UTC
Don Lewis
2010-01-11 23:49:43 UTC
David,

The SGH-A256 is a GSM phone Bitpim only supports CDMA phones (they are different phone protocols).

Don L.

I would like to request that BitPim support the Samsung SGH-A256 (Hype).
h***@hotmail.com
2010-01-12 00:56:15 UTC