[BitPim-devel] Feedback on 0.90-0fficial: SCH-A90 working except f or groups
Joe Pham
2006-05-17 04:10:04 UTC
1. Should the built-in ringtones be imported? I have no ringtones
beyond the built-in ones, but nothing is imported.
The builtin ringtones are available for references only and cannot be read.
2. Do you intend to handle voice memos and FLIX?
Eventually, but my focus right now is to get the phonebook reading & writing working properly. Phonebook reading works for me but does not seem to work for at least one other user. If you're willing to help with the debug of the group & phonebook issue, please 'Backup entire tree' the phone subdir 'pb' and email it to me.

Thanks for the feedback.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!