[Bitpim-devel] Samsung A620
Todd Imboden
2005-01-03 01:04:38 UTC
I'm using a Samsung A620 from Sprint and I've noticed from looking at
the files that most of the other samsung and even other phones have a
brew/ringers directory.... in my phone there is an ams directory which
holds the ringers, applications, games, and wallpapers... each having
it's own subdirectory, now in the ams directory there is a file called
AmsDirectory which is the index file for all the media directorys,
I've kinda deciphered somewhat how the AmsDirectory file works if it
would be of help to anyone working on the coding for this phone